Are you a business?
I only accept guest posts from individuals, influencers, or solopreneurs. If you're a business and want to work with me, please contact me for my media pack.
Why write for Limit Breaker?
Limit Breaker is an online magazine website specifically aimed at introverted business women. All of my writers are introverts and we aim to share life from the introvert perspective.
When you write for Limit Breaker, you get the following perks:
- A bio which contains links to your site and social media
- An author page featuring all your contributions
- You'll be added to my contributor's club where you'll get exclusive perks
Note: I'm looking for high-quality articles that have my audience in mind and have at least basic SEO techniques applied to them. Here at Limit Breaker I like to focus on quality over quantity for my readers.
What sort of articles do you accept?
I publish articles on personal development, introvert business, life balance and personal stories directly from the hearts and minds of introverts.
The articles that do the best are be intentional, honest and sometimes personal. I tend to talk about issues that others don't. I prioritise honest business and love sharing the journey to creating an online business that's sustainable.
My ethos is integral to the articles I publish on Limit Breaker, if you need a little help understanding what that is, check out my mission page.
Lastly, my articles always give the reader something to take away. Either a lesson, set of possible actions to take, or even a great ‘aha’ moment.
How long should my article be?
I accept articles from 1000-2,000 words.
Do you pay for submissions?
I currently don't pay guest writers (my aim is to pay in the future), so for now, I reward writers in other ways (see above perks section).
Do you have any guidelines?
- Break your content up with bullet lists, titles and headings to make for easy reading
- Make sure you keep your writing consise and to the point
- Keep it casual, articles on Limit Breaker are easy and fun to read. So keep that formal language at bay
- I'm based in the UK, so I use UK spelling rather than American (if you struggle with this, I can check it over at the editing stage)
- I will provide images, so only send me images if they are completely unique and needed for the article
- Keep SEO in mind while writing (if you can do some keyword research for your article, that's a major bonus!)
Should I give my article a title?
Yes, although I may tweak it slightly to help SEO or readability.
Will you edit my post?
Yes, but my changes will be minor ones. These will be to improve SEO, readability, spelling, punctuation etc.
If any large changes need doing, I will inform you with some suggestions for you to change yourself.
Do you accept articles already publishes elsewhere?
No, I want all articles to be unique to Limit Breaker. However, you're welcome to publish a 'post summary' on your website which links to the full article on Limit Breaker.
How to submit - stage 1
I now only accept articles at the idea stage. I want to make sure I'm not wasting your time, so get in touch and let's discuss your ideas.
Please send me an email with your background, website, article ideas/titles and if you can, keyword/s of choice to [email protected] (please make sure to confirm that you're an introvert)
How to submit - stage 2
Once your article title/topic has been approved, I request that you send me your article submission via an editable Google Doc. Before you submit your post to me, please make sure you have set up the following:
- Your author bio (3-5 sentances) with links to your social media profiles and website at the top of your Google Doc
- Create a Gravatar profile. This will serve as your author image. The email address you provide us should match the email address associated with your Gravatar account.
- Make sure your Google Doc is editable
Once ready, please send your Google Doc link to me via email at:
I can’t wait to read your submission!
My 2020 content themes:
Thinking about writing for Limit Breaker but don't know where to start? I have themes for different parts of the year. See below for my 2020 themes (you don't have to stick to these but they may give you some inspiration).
- Jan-Feb: Renewal/Opportunity/Working from home
- March-April: Balance
- May-June: Get moving/Make it happen
- July-August: Focus/Productivity
- Sept-Oct: Rest/Boundaries
- Nov-Dec: Care/Mindfulness
Need a little extra help? Check out my guest posting ultimate guide for some extra tips: limitbreaker.co/how-to-start-guest-blogging