Why write for Limit Breaker?
Limit Breaker is an up and coming magazine/news site specifically aimed at introverted business women. All of our writers are introverts, or ambiverts - we aim to share life from the introvert perspective.
What sort of articles do you accept?
We typically publish articles on personal development, authentic business, life balance, lifestyle and personal stories directly from the hearts and minds of introverts.
The articles that do the best are be intentional, honest and sometimes personal. They have strong examples, and are well-researched. We’re not after academic papers, but we want to make sure we have the facts absolutely right.
Lastly, our articles always give the reader something to take away. Either a lesson, set of possible actions to take, or even a great ‘aha’ moment.
How long should my article be?
We accept articles from 800-1,800 words.
Do you pay for submissions?
Do you have any guidelines?
- Break your content up with bullet lists, titles and headings to make for easy reading
- Make sure you keep your writing consise and to the point
- Keep it casual, articles on Limit Breaker are easy and fun to read. So keep that formal language at bay
- We’re based in the UK, so we use UK spelling rather than American (if you struggle with this, we can check it over at the editing stage)
- We will provide images, only send us images if they are completely unique and needed for the article
- If you can, keep SEO in mind while writing
Should I give my article a title?
Yes, although we may tweak it slightly to help SEO or readability.
Will you edit my post?
Yes, but our changes will be minor ones. These will be to improve SEO, readability, spelling, punctuation etc.
If any large changes need doing, we’ll inform you with some suggestions for you to change yourself.
Do you accept articles already publishes elsewhere?
No, we want all articles to be unique to Limit Breaker. However, you're welcome to publish a 'post summary' on your website which links to the full article over on Limit Breaker.
How to submit - optional stage 1
If you'd like to discuss guest post topics or ideas, we're open to a chat.
Please send us an email with your background, website and article ideas/titles to email@example.com
How to submit - stage 2
We request that you send us your article submission via an editable Google Doc. Before you submit your post to us, please make sure you have set up the following:
- Your author bio (3-5 sentances) with links to your social media profiles and website at the top of your Google Doc
- Create a Gravatar profile. This will serve as your author image. The email address you provide us should match the email address associated with your Gravatar account.
- Make sure your Google Doc is editable
- Include your PayPal email address if we are able to pay you
Once ready, please send your Google Doc link to us via email at:
We can’t wait to read your submission!