Why cold emailing?
Social media is saturated, takes years to see results and a massive time-investment for you and your business. When you’re struggling to find new clients, you need something quicker, far more reliable and that you can control. Cold emailing is that thing.
Does this sound familiar to you?
- You’re currently in a 9-5 and want to start developing your service-based business on the side (but need a reliable way to find clients so you don’t feel like you’re taking a massive risk)
- Or you’re already running a service-based business but want a trustworthy way to find new clients (no matter how busy you are, or what state the world’s in)
- You know you can help loads of businesses/people with their problems, but you can’t seem to reach or find them.
- You’d hoped that if you created an attractive website with all the right wording, beautiful pictures and irresistible services, people would surely contact you.
- You’ve tried all the advice from coaches out there telling you to ‘be consistent’, ‘be active on social media’ and ‘build an email list’ but none of it’s working.
- You’re sick of being told to do long-term strategies when you need to make money now.
- You’re sick to death of having no idea if your message or services are even resonating with your potential clients.
So what to do instead?
Getting clients from social media isn't working, SEO takes too much time and as a bonus, there's a pandemic going on!
You know there are plenty of people out there you could be helping, but you need to know how to find them, contact them and convert them into thankful, paying clients.
This is where cold emailing comes in.
Why cold emailing works
You'll be able to directly contact potential clients instead of hoping they might see your social media posts.
You'll be able to talk directly to your potential client, answering their questions/objections quickly.
You'll be able to position yourself as the #1 expert in your niche and have a leg up on your competitors.
You'll get real-time feedback on your pitch and services so you can keep improving. Saving you countless hours of guesswork.
You save your potential client time by emailing them directly (trust me, I've been on both sides of this).
If done right, cold emailing can be the most personal(and genuine) of all marketing methods.
It didn't take me long to start seeing results
All I had to do was focus my time in the right places and start emailing the right people. Then I went from barely paying my bills, to making at least £4,000 (that's over $5,000) each month (in the space of a few months!).
In my first few months of cold emailing, I achieved...
30 cold emails sent
5 retainer clients won
Over $10,000 made in revenue
"Before enrolling in The Zero to Client Jumpstart I had no idea how to get clients, or who to target. But since doing the course, I know exactly who my target client is and I have the confidence to cold email them. The Zero to Client Jumpstart is simple and easy to understand. It lays out the steps to getting clients better than any course I've taken."
What you’ll learn:
- How to craft an irresistible service/offer for your newly targeted potential clients.
- How to find them and contact them in the simplest (and introvert-friendly) way possible.
- How to lead them from initial contact to interest and sale with ease.
- How to overcome your own mindset when it comes to selling.
- What to look out for, problems you might face and advice from my direct experiences.
The course outline:
Module 1: Introduction to the course
Module 2: Who and What?
- Picking your niche
- Figuring out who your ideal client is
- Making sure they’re ready to work with you
- Deciding what your ‘signature’ service is
- Mastering your service copy
Module 3: Finding your ideal client
- Using tools to find your ideal client
- How to make sure they’re the right fit
- How to find the right person to contact
Module 4: Getting in contact with them
- An introduction to good cold emailing
- Crafting your first email (step-by-step)
Module 5: What comes next
- Crafting your email process
- What to send if they respond or don’t respond with examples
Module 6: Closing the deal
- How to be confident talking about price
- What information to send your new client
Module 7: Tracking your cold emails
- How to use a tool to track your cold emailing efforts and set reminders
Module 8: Putting it all together
- Step-by-step instructions to sending your first cold email
Module 9: Problems you might face
- Common cold emailing problems and how to combat them
Module 10: Client red flags
- How to spot a bad client from a good one
Module 11: Common client objections
- Common client objections you might receive and how to handle them
+ these bonuses:
Lifetime access to all the course content
I'm constantly updating The Zero to Client Jumpstart with new findings, improved content and updated videos. I regularly ask for feedback from my students, so any changes I make in the future, you'll get for free!
Feedback on how you're doing
You'll be able to request my personal feedback at 2 points in this course.
1. When you're finalising your niche, target client and service you're going to pitch to them.
2. Once youve crafted your first cold email.
Value = $2,000
A course workbook
The Zero to Client Jumpstart comes with a course workbook to help you complete a few exercises, complete with reminders and useful printables to keep you on track.
My printable productivity planner
A printable productivity planner that will help you plan your goals each week and come up with a daily routine to help you achieve your cold emailing goals.
Value = $20.
"As a solopreneur who literally creates content, manages social media, designs the website and stays up at night planning every single detail of the business, it's nice to not have to hassle to figure out how to reach the right people for my brand!
Gina's course is fantastic in that it takes a huge load off my shoulders. Not only do I save a lot of time in not having to figure out how the heck to land clients but her strategies and eye for detail make it enjoyable to go through the process.
I trusted Gina before, after reading all her sound advice on her website, but now after going through this course and implementing her steps, I'm so much further (faster!) in my business.
I highly recommend her course, if not to just give you the confidence you need to land your dream client!"
The face behind the course
Hey, I’m Gina. Your resident introvert businesswoman and your instructor for The Zero to Client Jumpstart.
In 2018 the only thing keeping my Freelance business afloat was the precious savings I was quickly eating through.
I was in a constant state of feast and famine. One month gaining a big job and the next four gaining nothing. I also had no real idea of how to find new work.
I’d tried every technique and trick in the book. I posted on Instagram, started a blog, tried SEO but none of it worked.
Something had to give. So I tried one last thing, and it worked!
I went from anxiety-filled and stressed about money, to taking on regular, quality and well-paying work in the space of a few months.
I wish I’d found this incredibly reliable and stable technique years ago. Which is why I’ve created this course - to share it with you.
“I had already been using cold emailing to create collaborations with other business, but GIna's course has opened my eyes to new strategies that have given me more success.
Now I hear "yes" more often and I'm confident to approach bigger businesses that I would never have considered before.
I highly recommend this course if you want to learn new techniques to grow your business.”
Is it worth $199?
When you think about the price of this course, think about how fast it will fully pay off.
- If you offer a service that costs $199, you'll need to book just one client to pay it off.
- If you charge $25 per hour, you'll need to work 8 hours to pay it off.
The strategy you'll create when taking this course won't just help you book one client. It will help you book clients over and over again. After you've paid for the course with your strategy, the rest is profit.
Will this course work for you if you're a...
Writer / Designer?
This course will work for any service-based business so long as the type of clients you want to target can be found.
This means your client will either have their own business and therefore a website, or they'll work within someone else's business, so they'll have a work email address.
If you're an online coach who targets bloggers, or online business owners, or people working in certain roles in a company, this course is perfect for you.
If however, you're a coach who targets someone who doesn't necessarily work within a business (stay at home mothers, retired people etc), then this course wouldn't suit you.
If you're not happy... neither am I
I get it. I’m a small business owner just like you. I understand the risk you feel when deciding to invest in an online product. You work hard for your money and don’t want to waste it on something that promises more than it can deliver.
But I’m super proud of the products I create and I know anyone who buys them and implements the strategy will be thrilled with their purchase.
That’s why I’m offering a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long do I have access to the course?
You have a lifetime access to the course, plus to all the updates in the future.
Is the content available immediately?
Yes! You will get instant access to all course modules and extras as soon as you complete your purchase.
How much time will I need to spend on the course?
You’ll be joining a self-paced course, which means that if life gets in the way, you can always take a break.
However, if you want to start seeing results, and fast, I recommend scheduling the time to sit down and take the course in manageable chunks. If you have the time, you can sit through the course within a day. If you need a little extra time to go through each section in detail, you can pace yourself over the course of a week.
Either way, you can keep coming back to each section you need more help with and take the course at your own pace.
Will I make my money back?
I’d like you to answer this question first: How much do you charge for your services?
Even if you charged $199 for a one-off service, you’d only need to gain 1 client to make your money back.
The strategies in this course will help you create a system you can use over and over again whenever you need to find more clients. Meaning you’re investing $199 to gain much more in return.