The Ultimate Guide to Introverts in Business
Here at Limit Breaker, our main focus is to champion introverts in business. We believe that introverts have unique skills, perspective and things to offer that aren’t usually explored online. For that reason, we have a wide range of articles all exploring the idea of introverts in business.
These articles have been written by a wide variety of contributors – all introverted businesswomen. So have an explore and share this post with an introverted friend.
Introverts in business topics
We’ve divided our introverts in business tips into six categories. Click on the category you need help with, or scroll down for a list of all of our articles.
- Starting your business
- Marketing your business in person
- Marketing your business online
- Blogging for introverts
- Work-life balance
- Working from home
Starting your business
When starting your introvert business, it’s important to make sure you’re staying true to yourself and your introvert tendencies. The following articles explore different ways of doing business as an introvert and give some great advice if you’re just starting out.
- How a Simple Small Business Strategy Will Help Your Authentic Business Grow
- How I Intend to Create a Minimalist Business
- 5 Things Every Introverted Entrepreneur Needs to Succeed
- 50 Inspirational Introvert Quotes on Business and Life
- 4 Skills to Help You Succeed as an INFJ Entrepreneur
- 5 Things Your Business Website Needs to Turn Visitors into Customers
Marketing your business in person
When it comes to marketing your introvert business, it’s likely hardest when you’re doing it in-person. The following articles delve into these topics from the perspective of introverts in business.
- Networking for Introverts: From an Introvert’s Perspective
- How I Overcame My Fear of Public Speaking As An Introvert
Marketing your business online
Online marketing is by far the most varied topic we have here on Limit Breaker. However, one thing’s consistent in our approach – we like to make sure you’re as authentic and true to yourself as possible. The following articles look at this concept in their own way.
- Utilise Your Introvert Skills for Better Email Engagement
- How to Be Authentic in The Online World
- How to Take Care of Your Mental Health While Marketing Yourself on Social Media
Blogging for introverts
No matter if you own a blogging website or have a blog attached to your business, blogging is traditionally perfect for introverts. However, it comes with a learning curve. The following articles were created to help you master blogging, in an introvert’s way of course.
- How To Come Up With Blog Post Ideas Your Audience Wants To Read
- How to Start Guest Blogging and Get Accepted Every Time
As introverts in business, it’s important for us to manage our energy. Without a sensible work-life balance we can burn out and as a result, produce work that isn’t up to our usual standards. These articles explore these topics. Sit back, relax and have a read.
- How to Emotionally Detach from Work to Preserve Your Wellbeing
- The Beautiful Release: Why I Removed Social Media From My Phone
- How to Send Introvert Burnout Packing (For Good)
- Combat Tiredness After Work for Introverts
- How to Cure Your Introvert Hangover
- Stop Worrying About Work With These Tips
- How to Eliminate Introvert Business Stress Using Technology
Working from home
Working from home might sound like an introvert’s dream, but it can actually be the opposite. Make sure your space is working for you with these articles.
The Introvert Solopreneur Playbook
12 days of introvert business lessons you don't want to missStart here