The steps in the guide:
- Step 1: How to find your ideal client’s name and email address.
- Step 2: How to tailor your cold email to this ideal client.
- Step 3: How to craft your cold email - with a step-by-step breakdown.
- Step 4: What to do if they don’t reply.
- Step 5: How to repeat the process so you can use it whenever you need it.
This guide is for you if:
- You already know who your target client is but you want the best technique possible to get in touch with them.
- You want to get started cold emailing immediately and don’t have time to waste.
- You want a simple and repeatable technique to find new clients whenever you need them.
Why cold emailing?
Social media is saturated, takes years to see results and a massive time-investment for you and your business. When you’re struggling to find new clients, you need something quicker, far more reliable and that you can control. Cold emailing is that thing.
Does this sound familiar to you?
- You’re currently in a 9-5 and want to start developing your service-based business on the side (but need a reliable way to find clients so you don’t feel like you’re taking a massive risk)
- Or you’re already running a service-based business but want a trustworthy way to find new clients (no matter how busy you are, or what state the world’s in)
- You know you can help loads of businesses/people with their problems, but you can’t seem to reach or find them.
- You’d hoped that if you created an attractive website with all the right wording, beautiful pictures and irresistible services, people would surely contact you.
- You’ve tried all the advice from coaches out there telling you to ‘be consistent’, ‘be active on social media’ and ‘build an email list’ but none of it’s working.
- You’re sick of being told to do long-term strategies when you need to make money now.
- You’re sick to death of having no idea if your message or services are even resonating with your potential clients.
So what to do instead?
Getting clients from social media isn't working, SEO takes too much time and as a bonus, there's a pandemic going on!
You know there are plenty of people out there you could be helping, but you need to know how to find them, contact them and convert them into thankful, paying clients.
This is where cold emailing comes in.
Why cold emailing works
You'll be able to directly contact potential clients instead of hoping they might see your social media posts.
You'll be able to talk directly to your potential client, answering their questions/objections quickly.
You'll be able to position yourself as the #1 expert in your niche and have a leg up on your competitors.
You'll get real-time feedback on your pitch and services so you can keep improving. Saving you countless hours of guesswork.
You save your potential client time by emailing them directly (trust me, I've been on both sides of this).
If done right, cold emailing can be the most personal(and genuine) of all marketing methods.
It didn't take me long to start seeing results
All I had to do was focus my time in the right places and start emailing the right people. Then I went from barely paying my bills, to making at least £4,000 (that's over $5,000) each month (in the space of a few months!).